Sales objections are not really a bad thing!
B2B Sales & Business Coach Dale Yasunaga shares why sales objections really can be a good thing!
Sales Objections Lessons discussed in this episode:
- Dale’s simple system for overcoming objections without being pushy
- Tips to overcoming pricing objections
- Ways to improve your sales conversion rates
- How to balance coaching vs. selling on your discovery calls
Quotes from the episode:
- “Starting off to make coaches feel more comfortable on their discovery calls, it is good to have a little bit of a structure or an outline to fall back on.” -Hailey Rowe
- “I think a common mistake is because they are afraid of being salesy or pushy they try to skip over or avoid the objections altogether, and you want them to come out earlier in the call rather than later.” -Hailey Rowe
- “They are afraid of objections. They don’t actually address it head on.”-Dale Yasunaga
About Dale Yasunaga
In Dale Yasunaga’s 17+ years of selling he has closed over $50 million in revenue and led teams to close even more. Most importantly, he has been able to coach and develop hundreds of sales reps over his career. From brand new to sales to industry veterans. From strong performers to people on final written warnings.
Sales Objections Links & Resources:
- Dale Yasunaga’s Website
- Dale Yasunaga’s Instagram
- Salesy Mindset vs. Serving Mindset
- Superhero Sales Method
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.