⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Self-sabotage and how it affects your business
Marketing & Sales Coach for coaches & service providers, Hailey Rowe, and Founder of The Vibrant Happy Women Podcast, Life Coaching Certification, and mom of 6, Jen Riday discuss how to no longer be ruled by self-sabotage in your business. By listening, you’ll learn ways to overcome doubts, fear, and business obstacles using coaching techniques.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to be the author of your own story and find more joy in life & business
- Ways to avoid or overcome self-sabotage, fear, & imposter syndrome
- How to make confident decisions that align with your values, instead of your “shoulds”
- Was to grow as a coach & entrepreneur
Quotes in the episode:
- 10:51: “One way to get out of being stuck in this place of I’m not good enough. I’m too scared. I don’t have what it takes… is to step back and view your life like a book you’re reading.” -Jen Riday
- 13:54: “One of the big things that I train coaches in my program to look for is the word should, “I should.” So, whenever you hear that in your thoughts or coming out of your mouth- That’s where you pay attention. Because it’s really almost never aligned with your values when it’s a should versus a want to.” -Jen Riday
- 20:21: “Truth is… your life is going to be a part of your business and you can’t just forever put it on pause to start your business, you have to learn how to juggle both. And so the time is now to start your business because it takes time. It’s going to have to work within your lifestyle.” -Hailey Rowe
About Jen Riday
Jen Riday is the founder of the Vibrant Happy Women movement, host of the Vibrant Happy Women Podcast, and mom of 6! She helps burned out moms slow down and start taking care of themselves so they can get their sparkle back. Jen lives just outside of Madison, Wisconsin.