Sell your coaching with excitement: 3 Tips
If you want to sell your coaching with more excitement & authenticity, it starts with you 100% believing in what you’re selling.
Think about a time you purchased something you absolutely loved & wanted to rave to others about it…
Maybe it was an amazing restaurant meal or beauty product.
Maybe it was a resort that went above and beyond.
Or maybe it’s as simple as one of your favorite Costco finds.
Whatever it is- if you told other people about it, you were selling without even realizing it.
And you probably weren’t in your head thinking you sounded too pushy or that you shouldn’t bring it up.
So, as a coach- when you have a specific challenge you help people with & someone who has opted into a call with you to hear more about your services…
You don’t have to make sales weird. In fact, when you believe in the power of your offer, it almost feels harder NOT to talk about it.
You can be the best coach or service provider in the world, but without having an offer and message you are excited to share, your business will remain an unpaid hobby.
As Alex Hormozi says, you want an offer so good, it not only sells itself. But at the same time- you feel good about your ability to sell your coaching.
In this blog, I’ll share 3 tips to sell your coaching with more ease & confidence.
1. Make sure your offer is everything YOU would’ve wanted if you were your own ideal client.
To sell your coaching, you have to ensure it is something you totally stand behind.
Create an offer that could help your clients…
- save time or costly mistakes
- gain skills or traits that are part of their dream identity
- make something more convenient or simple
- feel a part of a community
- stay accountable to their goals
- fills a need or gap in their life
- provides more certainty, status, security, connection, significance, growth, or contribution (Tony Robbin’s 6 core human needs)
In order for you to feel ready to sell your coaching, is there anything you want to change about it to make it more aligned with what your ideal clients truly want and need?
Get some feedback from your niche if you haven’t already to make sure you’re on the right track!
2. Practice ACTIVE Listening at every opportunity you get.
If you want to sell your coaching, it’s essential that you first LISTEN to what your ideal client is telling you.
It only makes sense to sell if you’re hearing that they have a goal or struggle your coaching can help with. So, the pre-step to selling has to be UNDERSTANDING your ideal client.
- What have they tried already that hasn’t worked?
- What do they really want to accomplish?
- How much of a priority is it to them?
- What’s not working for them?
LISTEN first & ask permission to share some ideas and ways you can help if you find that they’d be a good fit for your coaching offer.
3. Document & share the day to day work you’re doing.
One of the best ways to sell your coaching naturally is to DOCUMENT as you go on social media.
In other words, if you had a client session today in which a client told you they achieved a certain win, you could share that win (anonymously unless you have the client’s permission) & how your coaching framework helped the client achieve that win.
Alternatively, you could SHOW how to use one of the coaching tools or SHOW a part of the backend of your offer to create excitement & let people get a glimpse of what you do with clients.
Generating curiosity is key!
Sell Your Coaching: Next Steps
- Test out one of these 3 sales tips this week & DM me on Instagram to let me know how it goes!
- Get my Free Superhero Sales Journal with daily prompts to help you sell with more confidence and ease
- Book your Free Strategy Consult to talk more about your sales and marketing strategy & how we can work together on your next launch!