Shortcuts Don’t Always Mean Success
In this episode, Business Coach for Health Coaches & Life Coaches Hailey Rowe discusses the importance of knowing when to avoid shortcuts for your business.
Shortcut lessons you’ll learn about in the episode:
- 0:18: The key things to focus on to scale your business
- 1:46: When to start Facebook ads
- 4:10: Why and how to avoid the Shiny Object Syndrome
Quotes from the episode:
- 1:03: “Sometimes what happens is, we tend to stay in that mode of searching, instead of actually getting our hands dirty, getting our feet in the mud and going and doing to learn what works the fastest.” -Hailey R.
- 1:19: “When you’re constantly searching for shortcuts, and also trying to avoid failure at all costs, by picking the best shortcut, you tend to not get very far.” -Hailey R.
- 9:00: “The point is, we all have to go through the same process, we all have to go through fails, and it’s okay. So the more you fail, the more you win.” -Hailey R.
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. She teaches her 5-Star Framework in her Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience.
Links & Resources:
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.