Storytelling Marketing 101
In this episode, Business Coach for Health Coaches & Service Providers, Hailey Rowe, shares insights with journalist turned on-camera confidence coach, Julia Vogl about embodying individuality through storytelling marketing via video content, promoting authenticity to create impactful connections.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to leverage storytelling content to connect with ideal clients authentically without needing a huge audience
- Ways to form deep connections & build a clientele throuhj your content, instead simply gaining likes or follows
- Ideas to use narratives and tell your own stories without fear of vulnerability
- Practical tips for how to structuring your stories, identify empowering, educational, or entertaining content, and integrate personal interests for more relatability
Quotes in the episode:
- 01:11: “We’re going to talk about storytelling content that converts to clients and how to use content not in a way where you’re always posting and you’re trying to get as many likes as you can… or you’re trying to be trendy and keep up with the fads… but really how you can use content to grow your clientele and to resonate with your ideal clients and really resonate deeply with the people you’re meant to resonate with.” –Hailey Rowe
- 14:07: “Ultimately, storytelling is currency. If you look at it in that way, it’s a currency. It is an art, it is a way to connect, to share knowledge.” –Julia Vogl
- 23:03: “What are the things that make me, me? And how can I weave those into my stories through the buckets of empowerment, education, and entertainment?” – Julia Vogl
About Julia Vogl
Julia Vogl, an itinerant Australian, thrives as an actress, music journalist, presenter, and documentary-maker, rooted in Melbourne’s vibrant scene.
Her domain extends to being the entertainment correspondent for The Project on Channel Ten in Australia and NZ, along with engagements at Hoyts Cinemas. Celebrated for her incisive humor and a flair for bold journalism, she delves deep into entertainment, music, and celebrity culture.
A nomad at heart, Vogl cherishes the freedom to establish her haven wherever she treads. Embracing diverse influences in music, culture, nightlife, fashion, and art is her way of life.
Spanning varied realms, Julia embodies versatility—from sharing the screen with Katherine Langford of ’13 Reasons Why’ fame to conducting compelling interviews with luminaries such as Jack Black, Harrison Ford, Ryan Reynolds, Kate Winslet, Duke Dumont, Justin Timberlake, Idris Elba, James Corden, and numerous others.
Her forte lies in interviews, showcased prominently as the producer and host of the Talk is Cheap YouTube series.