Storytelling Marketing: Overview
In this episode, Business Coach for Health Coaches & Life Coaches, Hailey Rowe, and Branding Expert Samdra Lorraine discuss the importance of storytelling marketing. By listening to this episode you’ll learn about making more meaningful, standout content and connections.
In this episode, you’ll learn storytelling marketing tips such as…
- How to develop and improve your founder’s story
- The different benefits of long-form story content vs. short-form story content
- When to use stories in your content
- How to establish credibility using storytelling marketing
- A format you can use for sharing stories clearly
- How to balance “vulnerable content” without going too far
- Ways to build a stronger emotional connection with your audience and stand out
- Make your ideal client the hero of the story.
- Think about how you want to be seen when deciding on stories to share in your content
- Show grace, relatability, and empathy in the story
- Make a list of who your offer is NOT for & weave that into your sales page or make sure your stories wouldn’t attract those kinds of people who aren’t a fit for your offer
- Put qualifiers into your stories or sales page to attract ideal clients and clarify who you’re looking to work with
Storytelling format to use in your next social media post
- Expose the problem (For example- Are you going through menopausal weight gain & not sure how to stop it?)
- Share your experience that qualifies you to help & shows you can help them solve it
- Share the solution framework to build interest in taking the next steps with you
- Give a call to action
- “The stories we tell become the offers we sell” -Samdra Lorraine
- “Stories are more important than facts (when making a buying decision).” -Samdra Lorraine
About Samdra Lorraine
Samdra Lorraine considers herself an ex-home baker turned brand maker. She helps build, design, and market brands.
Samdra’s intent is to help, elevate, and focus on visionaries who are seeking assistance in their business and entrepreneurial journey.
Resources & Links:
- Video Content: How to Stop Fearing It
- Building Your Brand Story by Donald Miller
- Samdra’s Website
- Samdra’s Instagram
- Samdra’s Facebook
- Samdra’s LinkedIn
- Samdra’s Pinterest
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.