Success Principles for a 6-Figure Coaching Business
If you truly want to go full-time in your health or life coaching business, I am ready to break down a few critical success principles to commit to consistently.
In this episode, Jordan Rubin (Founder of The ENHANCE Podcast) interviews me about what it took to grow my coaching business.
The success principles shared will support you in establishing your credibility as a coach, ways to build your audience online, and how to use social media and freebies to grow your business.
You will learn…
- Tips to get started as an online coach
- Success principles to close more clients
- Strategies to feel more confident marketing yourself & your services
- How I got Tai Lopez to speak at my college university a few years ago
- The importance of consistency
- What I am doing differently in 2020 and why
- How to stay motivated in your business, even if you face setbacks
- Why focusing on your key success principles is going to get you further in your business than shiny object syndrome
- How to practice the concept of “less, but better”
- The difference between a coach and a mentor
- A framework you can use to make the most out of any decision (Dan Sullivan’s Impact Filter)
- The importance of being a lifelong student
- Tips for compelling content
- My one regret about getting a lot of coaching certifications
- Why coaching can save you from costly mistakes, time wasted, and frustration
- The importance of learning from your past jobs and experiences
- Where to start when it comes to determining your ideal client