Launching Summits with Success
Learn how to create your own summit online to grow your email list, collaborate with thought leaders in your field, and increase your sales!
Summit Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 7:24: Why it’s important to have a vision to get a clear message for your summit.
- 8:28: Ways to think of what you want your results to be for your summit.
- 13:25: The impact of introductions for big names for potential clients and events.
- 14:05: The importance of having a clear message and vision.
Quotes from the episode:
- 3:18: “I started in entrepreneurship young too. And it’s something that never gets old. To me, there’s always more to learn. And as far as with a Olympics, I have met three people who have become either business consultants or like, online entrepreneurs ever since being a gold medalist or in athletics. So it’s really interesting, because I think a lot of it overlaps as far as like, facing adversity and needing to train and practice and all that kind of stuff.” -Hailey Rowe
- 8:38: “So in terms of the summit…you’ve got to think about what is the big transformation? What are the big results that you want to create for the audience?” -Adam Strong
- 14:05: “It’s important that, number one, you’ve got the messaging and vision clear. That’s in stone.” -Adam Strong
- 12:17: “When it comes to building human connection, (which is even more important, especially in this day and age, right) is that you’ve got to learn to build trust it’s really important, it takes time to build trust, it really does.” -Adam Strong
- 12:35: “You’ve got to have at the back of your mind, you’ve got to think to yourself, it’s not what’s in it for you. What’s in it for them, what’s important to them? What’s their core values? And, what’s their behaviors? You know, is there charities involved with them? You know, what’s the big collaboration, where is the alignment between what you offer and what they offer?” -Adam Strong
About Adam Strong
Adam is an international speaker, author, and podcast show host. In addition to those roles, he also is the dad of four. Adam focuses on helping his clients discover how to go from confusion to clarity with creating the transformation and business they desire.
Summit Links & Resources:
- Adam’s Website
- Adam’s Instagram
- Adam’s LinkedIn
- BLACK FRIDAY NICHE COURSE
- Who Not How By Dr. Benajmin Hardy & Dan Sullivan
- Creating a Stellar Partnership Pitch
- Getting Booked For Speaking Gigs
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.