Get My FREE Sales Journal ⇩
Meet John Bourgeois.
This podcast episode I get to interview John Bourgeois. He has a wonderful podcast called Dream Catchers. There are a few reasons that motivated John to start the podcast. One of those reasons is because he got to a breaking point where he was tired of not living out his dream.
John hit his rock bottom in many ways in which we discuss in this episode. From his divorce and even living in a small (just a little over 700 sq ft.) apartment, he decided enough was enough. There finally came a day that John was tired of living to fulfill everyone else’s dream and forgetting about his own.
In this episode, we discuss many ways in which you can take action toward grasping and running with your own dreams.
Take Action towards Your Dreams: Episode Highlights
- Start setting goals and keeping the promises you make to yourself. Realize their importance!
- Set realistic goals and take steps toward them. It doesn’t quitting your corporate job tomorrow to own your own business, but it does mean you are taking steps toward the bigger picture of whatever your goal may be.
- Consider what your best year ever looks and feels like. What steps would you need to take to get there?
- Have a vision of what you want to do. You want to be able to see your overall vision even when times get hard.
- Expect no’s and failures, but keep going.
- Things that can help you stay encouraged are things like self-help and empowerment books (see recommendation*s) in the resources).
With the right mindset, realistic goals, and persistence you will be a Dream Catcher Superstar! You will start working toward your own goals, and eventually be living out your own dreams.
Don’t let anyone else dream for you,