Tapping Your Way to Success!
Certified EFT Tapping Practitioner, Jess Smith, shares how tapping can help overcome imposter syndrome.
Tapping Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 11:10: A tapping exercise you can do anytime you feel imposter syndrome and self-doubt creeping in
- 8:36: The benefits of tapping when it comes to emotional and mind management
- 6:53: What is tapping?
- 14:11: Mantras and mindset shifts to help you move through limiting beliefs such as imposter syndrome, self-doubt, and comparison
Quotes from the episode:
- 4:00: “I now just see it as my job and career. And, I do enjoy it and I do get purpose from it, but I don’t base my worth on it.” -Hailey Rowe
- 4:39: “The first step is awareness. Something that I do with my clients is like let’s identify your triggers. What are the things that are sending you into that imposter syndrome spiral?” -Jess Smith
- 6:34: “This isn’t about my identity, this isn’t about my worth. This is something happening to me.” -Jess Smith
About Jessi Smith
Jess Smith is a Certified EFT Tapping practitioner at her company Jess Smith Coaching.
After leaving the corporate world to start her own business, she quickly realized being an entrepreneur was more stressful than she had imagined. It also unearthed some pretty powerful limiting beliefs, many in the realm of imposter syndrome.
Jess discovered that a mind/body modality called EFT Tapping was able to support her in going from feeling overwhelmed, anxious and chaotic to being empowered, grounded, and feeling confident in her business vision and services.
The experience of how EFT Tapping supported her, along with her love of personal development work, inspired her to share tapping with others. Jess now uses EFT Tapping to help spiritual entrepreneurs move through imposter syndrome, self doubt, and limiting beliefs so they can feel confident and trust themselves while receiving money and creating the impact that they desire with their businesses.
Some of her client results have included:
- Turning down the volume on their inner imposter syndrome voice.
- Confidently increasing program prices & sharing them with potential clients.
- Trusting themselves, their intuition, and their ability to make confident decisions.
- Taking actions that they had been avoiding.
- Confidently saying NO to opportunities that are out of alignment for them.
- Feeling safe spending money.
- Making the same amount of money that they did last year in just one quarter.
Tapping Links & Resources:
- Free Mindset Shifting Process
- Jess Smith’s Instagram
- Mindset for Business Magic
- Jess Smith’s LinkedIn
- Imposter Syndrome & Self-Doubt
- Starting Your Coaching Business At 40… Imposter Syndrome & The Learning Curve
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.