Test Group: What is it?
Looking to get more experience, your first testimonials, and stellar confidence in your coaching skills??
Or struggling to finalize your coaching program details because you’re just not sure what your audience wants?
Running a “Test” or “Beta” program might be the way to go!! 😊 Alternatively, you could also run “practice sessions” if you prefer.
What’s a “Test Group?” It is when you build your program WITH your clients’ feedback along the way typically at a special “test rate,” instead of the FULL price you plan on charging later.
When I first started my first hands-on group program, The Coach Inner Circle around 2019, I did a test group first.
Test Group Benefits as a New Coach
It was a great way to…
- Create the program based on what your clients actually want and need, instead of guessing…
- Gain confidence in selling your offer
- Receive client feedback in real-time & build up your confidence in your coaching skills
- Gather your first case studies and testimonials
- Get proof of concept before spending more time, money, & energy on building your program
- Have a timeline around creating an amazing program, instead of staying in analysis paralysis or procrastinating
- Boost referrals from happy test clients
❌I repeat: Test and beta groups do NOT have to be free. Both parties need to be engaged and if you’re a certified coach with plenty of practice and a willingness to work with your clients to get the job done, free might not be the way to go.
Want to learn more about planning your test group or beta program?❤️
Schedule your Free Strategy Consult this week to learn more about The Coach Inner Circle group, course, or private coaching. 🎉🎉