Tik Tok doesn’t have to be confusing! Get the FULL breakdown. In this week’s podcast episode, you’ll learn:
- How to use Tik Tok to generate new coaching business leads
- What to include in your bio
- The difference between a business and personal Tik Tok account
- What kind of content to post without needing to dance or lip sync in all your videos
- The difference between Tik Tok and Instagram
- Why you shouldn’t post “how to” content on this platform
- What kind of calls to action to give in your posts
- How to find out what’s trending audio-wise or video-wise
- How to expand your online visibility in front of your niche
- Ways to use hashtags & how to know what kind to use
- Attention-grabbing tips for your content
- How often to post on Tik Tok
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Can you repurpose Instagram Reels as Tik Toks and vice versa?
- Ways to overcome being camera shy during your filming
Finally, a breakdown of the platform that gets you out of analysis paralysis!
I can’t wait to see you crushing it on Tik Tok. Click here to add me on the platform! You don’t have to be perfect… Pick an amount of times you can commit to posting, even if it’s small, and start there!
About Samantha Vlasceanu
Samantha Vlasceanu is an entrepreneur at heart and has spent the last 10 years as an operational consultant. She is also a mom of two and understands full well the demands of social media and how daunting it can be for some. It’s not easy and is definitely time-consuming, but as a result- there are rewards to reap. Her specialty is working with SHE.E.O’s that are looking to make more by working smarter, not harder.
- Visit Samantha’s Website here.
- Find Samantha on Social Media: Instagram and TikTok
- Complimentary Business Consult
- Health Coach Nation: Marketing, Business, & Mindset for Health Coaches