Type A’s… It’s time to let go of the NEED for a perfect plan
My dear type A’s… You might have noticed by now that there is no EXACT, cookie cutter, “step-by-step” PERFECT plan to grow your coaching business…
Welcome to ENTREPRENEURSHIP. 😉
Instead, it’s more about finding what works for YOU, your strengths, and your audience. And then being consistent with that.
For all my “Type A’s” craving the PERFECT GUARANTEED PLAN that will require NO ADAPTING or TESTING and just unfold magically… I’m sorry but that’s not going to happen.
What do you do instead?
So here’s where to start…
- Use my Business Planning Podcast episode to outline your game plan (No, it doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Prioritize the tasks of the highest importance and schedule them into your week using my Free Time Management System.
- Start taking action on the activities you’ve identified as “client-generating activities,” or the tasks most aligned with your goals.
- Evaluate each week to see what you want to do more of, less of, and tweak.
Inspiration for Type A’s who want to get out of their own way
Check out some of my podcast interviews & videos with clients I’ve worked with who might identify as “Type A’s.” 😉
Let’s just say I tend to understand this personality type because… well… I am one of you. 😂
I hope these client stories help you see what’s possible when you take the leap into the unknown & have the mindset of “I will figure it out.”
Here are some client journey stories…
- New Coach to First Clients With Health Coach Ali
- Email List Growth & Group Program Launch With Health Coach Kim
- Making More Than Her Investment Back With Fertility Coach Katie
- Sales Fears to Selling High Ticket With Reslience Coach Alanna
- The Journey to Client Attraction With Nutrition Coach Nicole
Don’t let the NEED for the PERFECTLY CRAFTED PLAN stop you from getting started today. The plan will become more clear when you take action & start making decisions. ❤️
If you’re looking for support with this, let’s connect. 😊