⇩Get My Overwhelm Cheat Sheet⇩
Get Unstuck with this week’s podcast episode!
Surely, we all get “stuck” sometimes. But you don’t have to let it turn into analysis paralysis and inaction in your business!
In this week’s podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome the overwhelm when social media is feeling daunting
- What to do when the stories you tell about yourself are holding you back & how to finally change them
- Tips to create your ideal day with less self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and fear
- Mindset shifts if you feel like you’re behind, or starting your business “too late” in life
- Strategies to keep going in your business while there’s obstacles
- Tips to overcome procrastination but not beat yourself up with negative self-talk
- How to overcome fear of rejection, judgment, comparison to the Instagram accounts you’re following, and what others think
- Ways to uncover & also advance your purpose
- Tips to get clear on your purpose and your compelling WHY
Get Unstuck: Notable Quotes from the episode
- “I can choose them, or I can choose me.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “We already know the answer, we just haven’t slowed down enough to listen to it.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “Check your stories! They probably aren’t yours & came from someone else in your life.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “Visualization is an incredibly helpful tool for gaining clarity on what we want in life.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “Don’t do it alone. Join groups, masterminds, and friends.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “Give equal time to the POSSIBILITIES, not all the reasons why you CAN’T hit your goals.” -Hailey Rowe
- “What does your ideal day look like?” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “Your purpose is what brings you joy.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “If I want my life to be different, I have to show up differently in it.” -Jennifer Arthurton
- “I am whole and worthy, so how can I show up to serve?” -Jennifer Arthurton
Get Unstuck Expert: About Jennifer Arthurton
Jennifer Arthurton helps midlife women get unstuck and create their next phenomenal chapter. She’s a mindset and spirituality mentor, podcast host, speaker, and writer.
- Complimentary Business Consult
- Health Coach Nation: Marketing, Business, & Mindset for Health Coaches
- Visit Jennifer’s Website here.
- Find Jennifer on Social Media: Facebook and Instagram