Video Connection and Confidence
In this episode, Pamela Crane and Hailey Rowe discuss how to connect with your audience authentically & confidently through video marketing. The value, stories, and calls to action you bring in your videos can make a big impact on your brand!
Video Confidence Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 4:41 Know what you’re offering and why you are presenting that offer
- 7:17 Know who is your target audience and what value you can offer them
- 8:38 Why you should not be overly critical of yourself
- 9:39: Overcoming fear of speaking in front of an audience
Quotes from the episode:
- 5:00: “The world needs to hear what you have to say, and when you can put your focus on what they are getting, and the value that they’re getting and how you’re helping that person. It takes you out of your ego.” -Pamela Crane
- 5:24: “When my focus is on them and not me, then I can’t help but be confident” -Pamela Crane.
- 8:20: “It is selfish for us to not put ourselves out there. Because what if the person who needs you the most, what if the person who could hear the same thing 10 times from 10 different people, but it only resonated if they heard it from you, what if they can’t find you because you’re not out there?” -Pamela Crane
- 8:42: “I think the things that you think are flaws are actually things other people are going to appreciate in you. ” -Hailey Rowe
About Pamela Crane
Pamela Crane has over 35 years of experience in yoga, dance, group fitness, and public school teaching. She has also enjoyed careers in broadcast journalism and acting on the stage and screen. Combine all of that with her MS in Yoga Therapy, C-IAYT, RYT 500, E-RYT, and YACEP, and you get a well-rounded educator who loves to train individuals and groups.
Video Confidence Links & Resources:
- Pamela’s Website
- Pamela’s Podcast
- Pamela’s Instagram
- Pamela’s LinkedIn
- Overcome Nervous-ness & Create Video that Sells
- Video Confidence & Visibility With Paul Mumford
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as mental health, financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.