Get My FREE Youtube & Video Marketing Cheat Sheet ⇩
In this episode Dr. Judy Seeger shares her invaluable business growth strategies for online business owners, using video marketing.
5 things you need to do with every video you record for your video marketing.
- For Wellness Practitioners with a local center for patients, ask your patients if you can ask them 5 quick questions about their experience working with you for your video marketing.
- Distribute on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and your website.
- The length of the video should only be 5 minutes.
- Use strong keywords and tag words that are optimized for SEO.
- Give your audience CTA’s to contact you directly via Google Business Voice to have a point of contact and create a personal rapport with your audience before you sell to them.
What is the difference between tags and keywords and how do you use them to optimize your video marketing?
For an in-depth explanation of the difference between tags and keywords, you can click here.
Let’s dive into how to use tags and keywords to optimize your video marketing…
- Step into the mind of the person searching for you online when establishing your tag and keyword choices.
- People do not search with long sentences, they use short phrases.
- Common spelling mistakes should be included in your tag words as spelling mistakes are common when searching for something on Google.
- You can leverage trending content from competitors by spinning new content for your business off of their trending content.
- Use Google Alert to alert you on your topics of expertise for you to create a video that spins off of a good trending video.
- Use Google Trends for you to see how good a trend has been doing over the last couple of months. You don’t want to use a trend that is going downhill.
How do you decide your titles and headlines for your videos?
- Your video headline should include a compelling pain point in the first 5 words.
- Google will rank you higher in your videos if you use your keywords in the first 5 seconds of your video.
How can you aim for your video to go viral?
- Ensure you have an eye-grabbing thumbnail that includes 3 keywords and matches your brand (ie. colors and fonts etc.)
- Include your keywords and use TubeBuddy to help you with keywords for Youtube.
- Every single video should be very niche and solving a very specific pain point.
- Pick one specific niche per video and drill down on the pain and ONE solution.
- People don’t have the capacity for long solutions. Keep it focused.
What do you need to know about conversions and video marketing.
- Get your audience to subscribe to your email list via a simple landing page. You can create landing pages & email sequences using Kartra. If you register for Kartra here, you will get a FREE 2-week trial.
- Deliver a valuable free offer or resource that will help your audience with their specific pain and need. Create very specific lead magnets that can capture your audience’s way of absorbing information and that is a QUICK, uncomplicated solution.
- You are aiming for a long-term relationship with your audience and this starts with your video marketing and how good you are at connecting to what they need from you. You build on this relationship in your email sequence, which you can setup on Kartra.
- Test to see what your audience wants while you are recording your video (ask them), or while you are going live or doing your podcast. Consistently test your audience and they will lead you down the path to what they want and need from you.
- Tell your audience when you release your videos for them to see that you are consistently creating content for them and to build the trust factor. That is what builds momentum.
- Ensure you include the subscribe button and bell on your youtube videos
What do you need to commit time-wise for your video marketing?
- Day 1: Do a monthly outline and start researching your topics on Google and in your audience.
- Day 2: Shoot all your videos in one day.
- Day 3: Upload with edits on Youtube and schedule all the videos.
- Day 4: Plan your campaigns releasing the videos on your CRM software and write your monthly emails to schedule for later.
- Once your videos go live, share it with your audience on your email list, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube.
What boosts the algorithm and growth of your Youtube videos?
- The first 24 hours of engagement in your video are what determines success and searchability.
- When you respond to people’s comments and check regularly you create brand evangelists and loyal watchers.
- Build relationships by leading with your expertise of admins on Youtube channels to possibly form collaborations, and get some extra support on your channels.
About Dr. Judy Seeger
Dr. Judy Seeger has extensive clinical experience and stepped into video marketing after attending a conference. She learned how to reach more people with video marketing on Youtube. Dr. Judy Seeger helps naturopathic doctors and practitioners grow their businesses & is a health and detox specialist and practitioner herself! You can watch her webinar here, covering Effective Ways to Build a 6 Figure Practice.
She is also on Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Stay tuned for a unique opportunity from Dr. Judy and myself in late March 2020/Early April. It’s going to help you master your marketing.
- Full-time Coach: What it really takes to grow to 6-figures
- Success Principles for a 6-figure Coaching Business
- Abundance & Rocking a 6-figure Mindset
- Sign up here to Kartra to get your 2-week FREE Trail to start creating landing pages and relationship building email sequences.