Website Do’s and Dont’s
In this episode, you’ll learn website do’s and don’ts if you are considering building a website yourself or hiring someone to help you.
Website Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 0:53: How to be consistent with the content you create
- 01:50: Tips for providing valuable content to the right audience
- 02:34: Where to start with building a website
- 03:53: How to grow your audience through your website
- 07:10: How to decide if and when you need a website
Quotes from the episode:
- 0:50: “What is your program? Who is your niche? How do you consistently post content online that people want to engage with, and find clients who want to work with you.” -Hailey Rowe
- 01:09: “What I see a lot of coaches coming to me with is they, they get a website before they really know who they are as a brand, and what they offer and what works for their business, meaning they’ve never actually booked a lot of clients, they’ve never had a lot of proof of concept yet.” -Hailey Rowe
- 01:44: “What language speaks and resonates with your audience, what caused them to buy? You need to know this first. When you have the copy and you understand your niche… you’re more ready for a website. What you don’t want to do is get a website first thing, and then have to change everything when you actually learn what works and what gets conversions.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe helps Health and Life Coaches make sales and impact online. She went from unemployed and desperately selling coaching sessions at $50 with no success to serving clients she loves with high-ticket packages.
Links & Resources:
- Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Without a Big Audience
- Create Compelling Content, Emails, and Websites With Mia Kercher
- Branding Do’s & Don’ts With Heather H. Bennett
- Marketing Variety: How to Not Feel Annoying & Like A Robot
- Hailey’s Instagram
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.