Where to start as a new Health Coach or Life Coach?
Stumped on where to start as a new health coach or life coach?
Maybe you got your health coaching certification or life coach certification & now you’re wondering how to get clients online or locally…
As a Business Coach for health coaches & life coaches, I often times see coaches starting their business focused on the WRONG things in an order that doesn’t quite make sense.
- Posting inspirational quotes on social media but not being clear on WHO their niche is or what their brand stands for
- Hiring a fancy website designer before having a clear, compelling offer with proof of concept
- Wasting time on obsessing over the social media algorithms and making fancy graphics for their posts, instead of focusing on the client-generating activities
Instead, I HIGHLY recommend STARTING with activities such as…
- Get clear on your niche & “Standout Elevator Pitch” about what you do as a coach
- Determine which marketing channel you’ll use to implement my “4 Basics of Client Attraction” (I share what those 4 basics are in my Free Private Training. Click here to check it out.)
- Get your first test clients or real clients to gather testimonials, referrals, and proof of concept
- Develop your compelling program or offer based on what your niche wants and needs the most
If you’re a new business owner, these steps can seem DAUNTING and you might be feeling indecisive about if you’re picking the “right” niche, marketing channel, and client-generating activities.
If that is the case for you, I encourage you to schedule a Free Strategy Consult to learn more about how I can support you with your business foundations and marketing/sales strategy, or start with my Free Training teaching you my 5-Star Framework to booking clients.
How did I get into becoming a Marketing & Sales Coach and LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider?
In case you’re wondering how I started as a coach, I thought I’d share my story with you…
I got my first coaching certifications in 2010 & knew I had a passion for business, personal development, and wellness.
But I didn’t know what I wanted to do with all my passions, so I ended up getting my Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship at Loyola Marymount University (one of the top entrepreneurship programs in the country).
Meanwhile, I started blogging and coaching on the side… It was fun & I was making some money from it, but I still had so much to learn before going “full-time” as a coach.
So when I graduated college, I immersed myself in learning entrepreneurship, marketing, sales, and managing a team by working for startups in the wellness and personal development industry.
It was LONG hours, hard work, and HIGH expectations.
I worked in Business Development, Marketing, and even helped to recruit and manage a team of 17 people as a fresh college graduate… Talk about feeling overwhelmed! 🙆♀️
But in the startup world, things move quickly & you gotta have a “figure it out” mentality.
Then, in 2017, the company I worked for was facing delays & had to let everyone go.
So, I decided to utilize my years of coaching & business skills by helping life coaches, health coaches, and wellness professionals GROW their businesses.
But I learned quickly that I LOVED being in full control of creating my destiny and schedule. And focused on coaching myself through ALL the roadblocks one-by-one.
Through my own trial and error and coaching hundreds of clients throughout the years- I built my “F.A.S.T. Framework” to help coaches & service providers book clients, overcome time management & mindset barriers, and grow a sustainable, profitable business.
Some other highlights along the way have been…
- Being able to go into coaching full-time & work from anywhere
- Growing my Facebook group to over 4,200 members
- Attracting amazing clients I love from my podcast, networking, SEO, social media, local marketing, and partnerships
- Being able to see many of my clients hit their first high-ticket sales, 6-figure year, and transform into confident coaches & business owners
- Being named as one of the top 25 coaches in Chicago, top 6 business coaches for health coaches, and top 10 podcasts for health coaches
- Launching successful courses, private coaching, and group coaching
- Being on over 85 podcasts, speaking at summits & online conferences, and more
👉 I went from UNEMPLOYED in 2017 to a 6-Figure+ Business helping coaches and service providers make their impact!
I share this with you to show you that it IS possible for you too.
Together, we can…
- Grow your social media audience with niche followers
- Get you guest speaking for podcasts, summits, and local workshops
- Develop your sales & marketing skills to attract paying clients
- Create offers you can feel PROUD of and excited to sell
- Clarify your niche, calls to action, and marketing strategy
- Book more discovery calls with QUALIFIED leads
- Improve your coaching skills, rates, & social media visibility
- Level up your confidence when it comes to going LIVE, public speaking, and more!
Don’t know where to start? Let’s connect & chat about your custom business roadmap. 😊
Here are some options for how you can get started as well:
- Click here to checkout my Profitable Niche & Content Course
- Click here to checkout my Book Discovery Calls & Clients With Instagram Course
- Click here to learn about my Coach Inner Circle A-Z Business Course
- Click here to learn about my private coaching or Coach Inner Circle Small Group & 1:1 Program
- Schedule a Free Strategy Consult to chat more about your goals & what option might make the most sense for you.
Can’t wait to help you jumpstart your goals!