From Zero to Launched: A client’s journey
In this episode, Zero to Hero Coach Inner Circle Graduate & founder of Run Your Life coaching, Kathy H. and Business Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches Hailey Rowe discuss tips to go from zero clients to successfully signing on clients.
Kathy didn’t know where to start as a life coach & felt overwhelmed by social media, content creation, & how to make sales! Through The Zero to Hero Coach Inner Circle, she was able to create a coaching offer she felt confident about, get her first clients, know how to market using social media, and so much more!
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 5:20: The Importance of Calls to Action & How to Use Them Better in Your Coaching Business
- 5:50: Where to start as a new health or life coach
- 6:15: How hiring a coach can help you
- 9:52: Tips to overcome mindset blocks and procrastination
- 12:30: Succeeding to your fullest potential
Quotes from the episode:
- 6:08: “I wasn’t managing the newness, which is why I knew I needed help. I didn’t know where to start.” -Kathy H.
- 7:50: “If they get to know you through some of your offers through some of your freebies, you get their email, and then the relationship starts. That was a complete aha moment on how to do all of that.” -Kathy H.
- 8:12: “I think sometimes when you’re new to being a business owner, it’s hard to know how to communicate with your audience. How do you write copy? It’s one thing to want to help people and want to share how you do that. It’s another thing to be able to communicate it in a way where people get it and in a way that stands out and is in the right order.” -Hailey Rowe
Kathy H. is the Run Your Life coach. She helps women create lasting change, health, wellness, and fulfilling relationships in an LGBTQ-plus safe space.
Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Training: How to Book Your Next Client Without Posting 24/7
- Kathy’s Website
- Kathy’s LinkedIn
- Kathy’s Facebook
- From No Clients to a Successful Group Program Launch
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.